Classic Bronze Finish and Perforated Design to improve your home / office Decor
US Design Patent USD769023
Dimensions: L 10.2 inch x W 2.7 inch x H 13.7 inch.
Combine Letter and Key holder for home and office use
Heavy Guage Metal Construction presents the quality
- Excellent quality metal and classic design.
- Great price for the durability and excellent appearance.
- Two sizes of screws and two wall anchors came with the purchase.
- This rack is very strong and with proper attachment to a wall, it can hold a lot of weight hanging from the hooks.
- The dark bronze glow is very attractive and accents the wooden tables in my kitchen.
- If I were using this for mail it definitely fit every regular mail envelope I had, and if I did need a mail holder in my home, this would be my first choice.
- Arrived 2 days from ordering as expected.
- I originally bought this item to create a hanging succulent garden in my kitchen and it worked out very nicely. I cut out flat pieces of mesh that sank right into each tier with enough room for small succulent to pour out. I used two med-size hooks with anchors and it feels very sturdy and able to hold much more weight. It has been over two weeks now and I am so pleased with this rack as the frame to my project. watering is very easy, one a week in the sink or outside just pour in each level and let drain for 15 mins before re-hanging.
Five stars, I love it. If I needed a mail holder, this would be my first choice.
Features Large Grid Boxes and Plenty of Writing Space on Opaque Erasable Paper
Track Appointments, School Events, Play Dates, Vacations, "Me Time", and More
16-Month Wall Calendar: September - December
More Than 500 Stickers Included - Features a Large Pocket for Organizing Loose Paper
More Time Moms Has Been Helping Families Get Organized for Over 20 Years
I love this calendar! As a mom with a busy household, this calendar is a lifesaver. We currently have 10 people living in our home with varying and diverse schedules. Several are working full-time, some with night schedules, some working days, and most with schedules that change from week to week. In order to keep track of work schedules, homeschool field trips, medical appointments, and more, I use color coding to put everyone's schedules on the calendar for all to see.
My one complaint is a fault with the formatting: the first week of the month contains 11 lines per square, and the second week only 9 lines. The remaining weeks (which are on the bottom half, below the spiral binding) each contain 10 lines. If the weeks on the top half also contained 10 lines per square, the calendar would be perfect for me. As it is, that second week always feels cramped.
To my disappointment, it looks like the 2020 calendar has the same format. It's the best I've found, though, so I will probably be buying it anyway!
VINTAGE DESIGN: Letter box has been stamped with a postcard-inspired design for a vintage look.
ENTRYWAY ORGANIZER: Wooden wall-mounted letter sorter with antique whitewash finish.
2-POCKETS: Two 11-inch pockets can hold large mail envelopes, standard size letters, magazines and postcards.
SPECS: 9.1 H × 11.8 W × 4.1 D; Pockets - 11.7 W × 2.2 - 2.8 D (in inches).
8-HOOKS: Four 2-pronged metal hooks allow for multiple sets of keys or work lanyards to be held.
I got this product for my boyfriend's house because he is always losing his mail and misplacing his keys. Not sure if thing is going to work in my situation, but it sure as heck looks cute and Its been helpful to guesses who come and hang their keys. The product itself is very sturdy, only negative is that it probably needs to have a wood finisher on it so its not so sharp.
FUNCTIONAL & VERSATILE: Create extra storage space wherever you need it and take advantage of unused wall space; Use wherever more storage is needed in hallways, entryways, mudrooms, kitchens, laundry/utility rooms, garages, offices and more; Easily mounts to the wall with the included hardware; Try mounting inside cabinet doors for more discreet storage; mDESIGN TIP - measure the depth of your cabinet doors and use mounting hardware of the correct length
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made of strong steel wire with a steel wire mesh base; Entire part has a durable rust-resistant finish; Easy Care - wipe clean with damp cloth
INSTANT ORGANIZATION: Drop off mail in the basket and hang your car keys, lanyards, purses, bags, pashminas and more on a hook; No more searching for often used accessories, now you have a place for them - hang your keys and use the basket to drop cell/mobile phones, smart tablets, cameras, wallets, wristlets, sunglasses, and reading glasses; The hooks have soft ends to ensure that clothing and scarves won't snag; Perfect for home, apartment, condos, dorm room, campers, RVs and cabins
THOUGHTFULLY SIZED: Measures 2.75" x 11.12" x 4.75" high
SIMPLE STORAGE: Keep mudrooms and entryways neat and tidy with this mail station; This durable steel wire organizer has one generously sized basket and five hooks; Great for holding and sorting in-going or out-going mail, organizing letters, bills, catalogs, magazines, keys, leashes, hats, umbrellas, accessories and more; The natural, organic vine design on this organizer will add some style to your storage and complement your home decor
I bought this for a key holder in my kitchen. The bronze color is just perfect for my kitchen. I looked at several colors and finally decided which to buy after reading advice given to another buyer. He said to look around the area and see what colors you've used in that room. My counter tops are brown, black and beige with backsplash of several different shades of brown. Bronze had not been my first choice but after following his advice I chose the bronze. It is a mat color - not shiny and looks great on my beige walls. I hung a combination bulletin board/whiteboard above the key holder. This makes a great organization place for the family to keep up with keys and important dates (Social and appointment dates) for our family. The combination of bulletin board/white board and key holder looks great together. I forgot to mention how attractive this keyholder is. I'm glad I bought this one instead of one of the plain holders. Looks just like photo.
**USPTO Patent Pending** Approximate Dimensions (in inches): Overall - 16.5 H x 11.8 W x 3.9 D; Cork board - 10.25 H x 3.75 W; Mail Sorter - 3.55 H (angled) x 7.65 L x 2.75 W. Storage basket - 3.9 H x 11.65 L x 2.65 W; Chalkboard label - 2.15 H x 1.06 L; Key hooks - 2.35 H x 1.2 W.
Wall-mounted black metal combination organizer rack with mail holder, storage basket small chalkboard, cork board and key hooks.
5 key hooks keep keyrings or lanyards handy.
Cork board offers a convenient place to pin memos, coupons, or receipts; chalkboard allows family or coworkers to leave short messages or reminders.
2 angled mail holders allow for sorting and the storage basket at bottom provides a place for phones, wallets, or other miscellaneous items.
This is a great little wall organizer. We hung it in our kitchen and use it for incoming mail and a place to hang keys. It is durable and looks very nice. It comes with the needed hardware to hang it, and all in all took less than five minutes to get on the wall. Highly recommend.
EASY TO MOUNT: With the included 2x4cm screws, 2 drywall anchors and the enclosed instruction manual, mounting this rustic organizer is a piece of cake. Simply follow the instructions and you’ll have it mounted on your wall in no time.
CONVENIENT CHALKBOARD SURFACE: This allows you to better organize your mail, or even leave funny messages for your family. The four double hooks on the bottom of the wall mount mail organizer allows you to hang your keys as well as car keys, sunglasses, and other lightweight accessories to keep them much more organized and in sight.
LIGHT & STURDY PAULOWNIA WOOD: Paulownia wood is known to be one of the sturdiest and lightest woods available in the world, and it’s widely used in industries that require very light yet strong wood. Our product will fit your needs perfectly by being LIGHTWEIGHT but at the same time STURDY enough to hold your favorite belongings in place.
RUSTIC MAIL HOLDER ORGANIZER: Keep your mail, magazines and keys organized with this gorgeous rustic wall mount organizer! Hang it in your entryway or hallway to give your home that edgy, modern farmhouse touch right from the start, and get rid of paper clutter once and for all. 16.7" height and 8.07"width
AUTHENTIC PAULOWNIA WOOD: This vintage wall organizer, made of high-quality, solid paulownia wood, will last for a lifetime and the solid, metal double hooks will make sure that you never misplace your keys again. Our mail organizer wall mount is designed with your utmost convenience in mind to hold your mail, bills, letters, and cards neatly organized while easily knowing which one came in and which one goes out.
I am pleased with my purchase. I ran to every store in town looking for a mail organizer with a key holder. Most of the ones I came arcoss were just too plain looking. This one is very nice. I did notice some of the wood stain isnt even or missing on some spots but it doesnt bother me it goes with the rustic look. The only reason I dont give is the mail slots arent that big and dont hold a lot of mail. In the bottom pocket long envelopes stick out of the top and cover the upper chalk board a bit. I thought the pockets would be a little deeper. It works though!
Three sections allow you to store instant storage for letter, paper, business card, document, notepad, envelope, bill and more.
Metal Mesh Desktop Supplies have a simple and elegant industrial look and sturdy metal construction.Rust resistant with black powder-coated steel. No installation needed !
Easy to get something you want when retrieving documents and office essentials.
This Holder Stuff Storage has 3 Compartments to help keep your desktop organized and clutter-free.
Dimensions: 7" W x 3.2" D x 5.2" H.
The desk organizer came all bent out of shape. The box was not smashed in any way, so it must have been put in that way. It's not a big deal as it is easily bent back into place. Once I did that it's really nice. On the small size. The metal lip goes lower than the foam piece on some of the sides, so the metal is what is hitting the desk, not the foam piece
Each slot is 3 inches high, 10 inches wide, and 12-1/2 inches deep…large enough to hold papers, folders and other materials
Ideal to organize student assignments and take-home folders
Corrugated boxes are made from recycled material and recyclable but are incredibly sturdy!
Designed with individual compartments for name/project tabs on each slot
Get and stay organized with this great system to store, protect and organize materials
It's great that this organizer is completely recyclable and is made (at least in part) from post-consumer recycled content. However, it comes with no instructions and they aren't provided on the manufacturer's web site either. Very strange! Anyway, I did manage to figure it out, so I hope this helps others who purchase the product.
a) Be sure you look at the product photo before you read the following, so you have a sense of what the mailbox looks like when assembled.
b) Understanding that blue surfaces of the elements face either inward or up will help you avoid running for aspirin or whiskey (though the whiskey might not be a bad idea anyway).
c) There are three elements of the kit:
- The "base", which makes up the top, sides, and back of the mailbox.
- An "insert" section that goes inside the base and provides the two vertical dividers and supports.
- Nine shelf pieces, each of which is slotted to line up with slots in the "insert" section.
Here we go!
1. Identify the "base." It's the largest element of the kit.
2. Square the base and turn it so the four odd-shaped flaps face up. These will make up the back of the mailbox when assembled.
3. You need to fold the upfacing flaps down so they interlock as follows:
- First, fold down the the wide-side flap with the widest outside edge.
- Next, fold down the two narrrow-side flaps.
- Finally, fold down the remaining wide-side flap and secure it under the first wide-side flap you folded down.
4. Rotate the base so the part you just worked on faces down. Now you'll be working in the open space to get your shelves and supports in place.
(The "insert piece is a bit tricky, so I hope this description makes sense.)
5. Identify the "insert," and lay it flat with the blue side up and one of the widest edges facing toward you.
6. Note the "insert" is scored in several places where you need to fold it in the correct position for assembly.
7. Fold the right and left sides in, using the innermost score lines to see where the folds should be. Now you should have something shaped like the letter U, with a score line remaining in each of the pieced facing up.
8. Fold the right and left sides out, using the remaining score lines to see where there folds should be. Now you have something shaped like a smaller letter U, with the pieces facing up having blue surfaces facing both right and left.
9. Rotate the base so the three tabs extending from one of the wide edges are closest to you and set the insert in, noting that the base now has the start of the three section for your shelves once you get them set up. The edge with the three tabs will be the top of the mailbox when you're done.
10. Take the first of the shelf pieces and note that it's a bit wider than the width of the base. This is because each shelf includes tabs that need to be folded in to provide vertical support between the shelves once the unit is assembled. Fold these tabs in with the blue surface of each facing in. You'll find that one on each side needs to be folded up and the other down.
(Before you continue, note that the sides of the base facing you include long, narrow flaps, which might be slightly attached to each other at this stage. Just be sure they stay facing up for now. These will help keep the shelf supports in place when the mailbox if completed)
11. Slide the first shelf (with its blue tab facing you) in place, lining up the slots in both the shelf and the insert, and gradually slide it down until it reaches the back of the base.
(As long as the three tabs in the inserted shelf line up with the three tabs in the base, and the blue surface of all tabs face the same direction, you are on the right track!)
12. Lock the fronts of the insert above and below the shelf (there are slight extensions on the insert edges that drop into slots on the shelf) to help prevent the insert sections from shifting right or left and to keep the sections nicely aligned from top to bottom.
13. Continue inserting the shelf units in place as you did the first; you might have to play with the support tabs a bit to they overlay properly, and with the blue surfaces showing in each case.
14. Finally, fold the long base flaps in so that they lock into place in the shelves above and below each one.
That's it; you should have something that looks more or less like the product image.
COPYRIGHT © 2019